Hey guys!! As I write this I am eight months pregnant with my second kid. This one is a boy and although it took some time for me to warm up to that fact I am beyond excited now! I’m excited for this little bundle of joy and sunshine to get out of my belly and join our family.
So many adventures are in store and I plan on enjoying every single one. He is loved so much already. I can’t wait to see what he looks like. Who he looks like. I can’t wait to kiss him and snuggle him and get to know all about him. I can’t wait to teach him and watch him learn. I also can’t wait to…
- wake up and not be nauseous.
- go throughout my day and not be nauseous.
- sleep without a bath, Tylenol, Tums, tons of lotion and stretches before bed.
- clean my house and keep up with the laundry.
- cook proper meals for my family.
- eat like a normal, healthy, person (sugar with a side of sugar anyone?).
- breathe properly, with full lung capacity.
- walk up stairs without feeling like I’m going to die.
- shower, blow-dry and straight iron my hair.
- have the desire and energy to do stuff I used to enjoy.
- stop hearing my husband say, “I want my wife back.”
I LOVE that there is a tiny little person growing in my belly. Fresh from heaven and completely un-spotted by the world. To think that God has this much trust in me to give me another one of His precious souls to raise and guide and love – well it’s pretty mind blowing.
There are things about being pregnant that I enjoy. I love feeling our baby move and listening to Hubs talk to him. His big sister knows his name and pats my belly when we ask her where her brother is – so sweet! BUT… I can’t wait to not be pregnant anymore and I know that feeling will continue to grow and grow as the day gets closer.
I really am so excited and grateful and all kinds of crazy emotions at the same time! The labor and delivery will be what it will be. Most of all it will be totally worth it!